Got a little bit of work done on my new novella. I also had an idea for another short story, so I started that, too. I know, I'm terrible. I need to finish one thing before moving on to another, but when an idea hits me, I need to get it down before I forget. Plus, it gives me more things to work on while I wait to hear back from agents, editors, and publishers.

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting to hear anything from anybody. I know they'll get to me when they get time, but the suspense is killing me! I've never been a very patient person, and this is definitely pushing me to the edge! That's why I'm trying to keep busy: to keep my mind off the lack of communications.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)