After the week in hell, I had a pretty good weekend. I got my ag articles done (Yeah!) and some other writing. My spouse and I went out and shot our guns, which is a very nice stress reliever. Plus, we got some time away from the kiddos. We watched Couples Retreat and Sherlock Holmes, both of which are very good movies.

The 3 year old stayed the night at his grandparents on Saturday night. Some time on Sunday morning, he was outside playing with the dog and a stick and got some slivers in his fingers. These were his first, mind you, and the grandparents were able to get one out. When he got home, after his nap, we tried to convince him that the other one had to come out so it didn't get infected. He freaked. He kept saying that it was going to hurt and he didn't want us to touch it, so I convinced him that it wouldn't and got him to the bathroom. The minute I got the tweezers out and touched his finger, he started screaming and ran away. To get the sliver out, my spouse had to hold his arms and pry his hand open. There was a lot of screaming (him, not me), but I got the sliver out. Of course, when I was done, he says, "Oh, that wasn't that bad." Oh, the joys of children.

There was an awesome article in our local paper this weekend. OK, for some reason I can't paste it right now, so I'll try later. Anyway, it was an article about how a local man is starting a ghost hunting business. So cool! I love to watch Ghost Hunters on SyFy, and I think we have a lot of haunted locations in Wyoming, so I would be so interested to see what these people find. I'll have to keep tabs on them.

I'm hoping this week is better than last. I'll keep you informed!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)