I received a rejection yesterday. It was one of those, you have a great concept and are a good writer, but I don't love it, so I'm going to pass rejections. Story of my life. I did decide, however, that when I'm done with the editing I'm doing, I'm going to go back and try to add some more suspense into the story. My spouse thought it would help, so we will see how it goes.

Other than that, nothing exciting is going on. But I'll let you know as soon as something wonderful happens! (Not that I'm expecting anything.)
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)