I was watching TV last night when I started thinking, "DVR has got to be the worst invention ever!" The only reason I say this is because it keeps me distracted from writing. I used to plan my week around the days my shows were on, then spend the rest of the time doing other things. Remember back in the day when you either had to be home to watch your shows or set the VCR? Even with the VCR, you could only record a few shows, and never two at the same time. Then came DVR and changed everything. We have a HUGE list of shows to watch, and I can be easily convinced to do that instead of be creative. On top of that we have our Netflix videos, so every day of the week is dedicated to movies or shows. Not that I have any deadlines. I finished my required articles, but I just find it amusing.

I'm still waiting for the weather to get nice. When I got up this morning, it was 27 degrees. There's a chance of snow tonight and tomorrow. *sigh* Soon, soon it will be warm, then I'll have nothing to complain about. *scoff*
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)