It has been 196 days and my book is still under consideration with the publisher, and 3 weeks since I sent an email asking them if they want to read the new version. I'm working on the assumption that no news is good news, but I would like to know if they want to see the new version. Oh, well. I guess I keep on waiting!

My alter ego got a freelance editing position for a publisher. I'm very excited about that. I can't wait to get started! I just have to make sure it doesn't interfere with my writing schedule. Pfft, like I have one. I'm sure I can work it out!

By they way, if someone unfriends you on Facebook, the only way you know is by the counter going down. There aren't any messages or anything, so now I'm wondering if I dare unfriend the person who drives me crazy...
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)