I finished the draft of my 4th story last night! Hooray! I have one left, then its another round of edits for the whole thing. I'm not sure how I feel about this story. The others flowed very nicely, but this one came with a bit more hesitation. Of course, it might just feel that way because I was working on it when I was sick. I'm going to let it sit, then I'll read through it and make edits. I'll be able to tell then if it's working or not.

I came to another conclusion yesterday: I'm insane. If the definition of insanity is: "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results," I TOTALLY fit the bill. I keep sending out queries in the hopes that I will get a different answer. I'm not sending out a ton of them; just one last week and one yesterday, but I need to stop. I know I need to rewrite my story, but this just makes it easier to procrastinate. I need to quit doing that. I can procrastinate by working on other things, I don't need to set myself up for failure!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)