I worked on my stories last night. I got the third one edited and did a little more writing on the fourth. I would have done more, but I was soooo tired. My brain wouldn't work right, so it'll be interesting to see what I actually wrote. I should have some more time this weekend to write, also, so I'm hoping to at least get the draft done. I say that now, but something will probably come up to hinder my progress!

I came to a realization yesterday: something is wrong with me. Well, really, there's a lot of things wrong with me, but let's just focus on one at a time. I was going through my list of published short stories yesterday, making sure the links still work, and one of them was broken. The place it was originally published is pretty much defunct (it's changed its focus from stories to independent films), so I thought, "Hey, maybe I can get it reprinted." Why? I have no idea. I get these strange notions in my head sometimes. Anywho, I went to Duotrope's and did a search for some places that do reprints. I found one and sent off a query. They were kind enough to write back and say they'll take a look at it, but after reading the email, I was trying to decide why I thought it needed to be reprinted. Am I really that big of a glutton for rejection? Is it really that great of a story that it needs to be published again? I think the voices in my head are getting braver and talking me into doing things I wouldn't normally do!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)