I got a lot of writing done last night. It felt good. I'm hoping to do more tonight and maybe have a draft by this weekend. Like I said, I'm hoping to have the whole thing done by the 14th since I have family coming to visit, and if I can keep up my stamina, I should have it done!

I thought I would give you a little background about the stories I'm working on. As I mentioned, it is a series of five that make one big story. It's what I call my "religious zombie novella." Two months ago, we read World War Z for our book club, and one of the individuals in the group mentioned that religion didn't play that major of a role. We got to talking about how we believed religion, in real life, would probably play a huge role because a lot of people in the U.S. believe in God. I decided I was going to write the religious version of World War Z. Like WWZ, my manuscript has first person accounts of what happened. Originally, I had only planned on having three stories, but after sending it to an editor, he suggested I have at least 30,000 words, which meant I had to add two more stories. I think it's turning out all right, but I'll let you know when I read the whole thing. My process so far has been to finish one story, edit it, then move onto the next. When I go through the whole thing, I'll make sure they all flow together and everything is consistent.

The editor will make the novella available as an iPhone app, and I'll let you know when and how you can order it. That won't be until the end of July, so you have some time to ready yourself!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)