OK, I meant to post earlier, but I've been a little busy. I got a lot accomplished on my revisions this weekend. I think I got through chapter 16. Nine more to go.

The 3 year old and 18 month old were playing on my bed yesterday, and the 3 year old was wearing his beach towel as a cape. I had safety pinned it to keep it on. He was jumping off the end so he could "fly." At one point, the 18 month old rolled over and sat on the corner of his cape. The 3 year old was in mid-flight and stopped abruptly in the air, crashing down onto his bum. I lost it. I was laughing so hard I was crying. The only thing I could think of was the scene from The Incredibles: "No capes." Luckily, no one was hurt.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)