As I was drifting to sleep last night, I was thinking about a section of my nonfiction book that I will be working on (hopefully) tonight. I was thinking about movies, then my mind drifted to the new movie Machete. I haven't seen this film, and I probably won't see it in the theater, though I think it looks interesting. These last thoughts before I fell asleep influenced my dreams, and I had a fabulous dream about revenge and torture. A dream that BEGGED to be turned into a short story. So, first thing when I got up this morning, I jotted the first few lines down so I don't forget.

I really don't mean to have more than on project going on at one time. It just kind of happens that way. Plus, the projects are so different, it's not like I'm going to get confused. Sometimes I work better under pressure. And with deadlines. Usually I have to self-impose a deadline or I hem and haw and it's difficult to get things done.

My blog is almost finished. I just have to add one more tab for my audio stuff. I'm still planning on doing some of my stories as podcasts, but I haven't had time yet this week. Things should calm down this weekend, so I will try and get to it then. No promises, though!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)