Watched two slasher films this weekend: Black Christmas (1974) and Scream. Black Christmas wasn't as bad as I expected (but I was watching from a different perspective. Normal people might have hated it, I don't know), and Scream wasn't as good as I remember. They will make great additions to my book. I worked a little on it yesterday; made some edits and started the write-up on Black Christmas. I'm thinking I'm going to write up these two films then move onto the others (Psycho and A Nightmare on Elm Street). This way they'll still be fresh in my mind. Plus, I have to go back and watch parts of the movies to make sure I have my information correct.

Other than that, it was a very busy weekend. I forgot we (my inlaws, the boys, and I) were going to the football game, so Saturday night was out. No work then. It was a fabulous night, though. The weather was perfect, the boys were great. Our team lost, but we expected them to. They were playing the 3rd ranked team in the nation. I wasn't surprised.

I read a post on The New Literary Agent blog list on Friday. The debate on ebooks and how it's going to affect publishing has been going on for quite a while now. A lot of people foresee the death of traditional publishing. Personally, I don't think it's going to be that bad. I think we'll always have bookstores and physical books. We might not have as many, but they'll still be there. The digital book revolution is a good thing. I think traditional publishers need to take a step back and evaluate what they are doing. They have had the same model forever, and times change, so they need to change with them. Does that mean authors will get published easier? Traditionally, no, but they will have other options open to them: self-publishers and small presses. Hopefully, within the traditional publishing world, ebooks will make it more profitable for everyone involved. I mean, it's cheaper to produce an ebook, there is no paper. They just have to figure out rights and all that good stuff. I think it will be interesting to see how this debate continues and what actually happens.

Welcome, Martin. I hope you enjoy the blog!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)