Chapter 2 has been posted. This one fit into one file. I was pretty excited about that. You can access it (as always) through the Audio tab. I hope you enjoy.

Today is also the day I update you on my progress for the week. I finished a draft of chapter 1 for the nonfiction. All movies have been watched and written about. I am letting the pages ruminate for a bit before I read through them. My goal is to finish my editing (I have 15 pages left) and get my last ag article written (I finished one yesterday) before delving into those edits. I hoping to get to chapter 1 by Sunday.

I had book club last night. As always, it was fabulous to get together with the group and eat wonderful food and have a tantalizing conversation. My goal for next month is to actually finish the book!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)