My youngest decided he would be nice and share his cold. I am congested, have a slight cough, and my throat is sore from drainage. But I can't let it slow me down! I have too much to do!

Last week I talked about how I felt disconnected from my writing because I wasn't reading. I told my problem to Tamara, and she said when she gets like that, she'll grab a book from her childhood and read it. I took her advice last night. I grabbed a YA book off my shelf that was written by Christopher Pike. He used to be my favorite when I was a teen. He writes kind of horror mystery stuff. The nice thing about this book is that the print is large and it's fairly short, just over 200 pages. It was so nice to relax last night with a good book. I think Tamara is on to something...
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)