Has every one's New Year gotten off to the start they were hoping? Mine has. I don't have very high expectations, so if life just continues on as normal, I'm happy-ish. The New Year's Eve party was surprisingly fun, but I paid for it the next day. Not by being hungover or anything, but by being extremely tired. I'm not used to staying up that late and then getting up with the kids. It was a little hard.

I'm trying to get back into my schedule and find my writing niche. I'm also trying to tie up some loose ends from 2010, but that's hard to do when people won't email you back. I keep telling myself to be patient, that they have a lot of stuff to catch up on too, but "patient" is not my strong suit. I'm really working on that. I'll let you know how I do.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I don't do resolutions or to-do lists, but I don't begrudge anyone who does. I've actually been reading a few blog posts where people have spelled out their goals for the new year. Do you guys have any goals/aspirations you'd like to accomplish in 2011?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)