I started watching the final movie for my nonfiction project: the remake of Halloween. I really like this movie. I think Rob Zombie did a great job re-imagining the story and giving Michael background. It's very graphic and bloody, love it! The second one isn't very good, though. It's actually pretty bad. I haven't seen it in a while, but I do remember sitting there wondering and hoping that it was going to end soon. It didn't end soon enough.

I was looking at MSN yesterday and they had an article about all the geek movies (referring to sci fi and fantasy movies) that are coming out this year. Some of them don't look very good, like Battle LA or the Green Hornet, but some of them look really intriguing. There was a trailer for Sucker Punch, which looks bizarre and wonderful. I'm going to have to check it out. There are a few others, and you can see the whole list here. Are you excited for any movies that are coming out?

Other than that, it's been a pretty boring week. Same old, same old going on. So, on that note, I hope you have a fabulous day!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)