This Week in Writing

I've been working very diligently to get the edits of my zombie novel done. I've been reading every single night since Tuesday and am only about half way through. I'm hoping to finish it by next week, with any luck sooner. The sooner I get that done, the sooner I can get back to my nonfiction. Yay.


Earlier this week, the boys got marshmallows to enjoy after dinner (because every child needs pure sugar right before bed). After they ate them, they would strip down to their socks and run around the house (the 2 year old has discovered the joys of nudity and the 3 year old isn't going to be left out of anything). They LOVED it! They would laugh and chase each other (the 2 year old peed on the floor a couple of times, too) and just loved life. They discovered freedom. After a long day at work, it was lovely to sit and watch the kids having fun.

Our goal this weekend is to rediscover the simple joys of life. I know that we all get so bogged down in work and life that we forget to take a moment to laugh. If you have to eat marshmallows and run around naked to do it, more power to you, but I don't want to hear about it!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)