This Week in Writing

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I finished my nonfiction this weekend. And I do mean FINISHED. The only way I'm doing more edits to that travesty is if a publisher wants to publish it and tells me to. Otherwise, I'm D.O.N.E.

I finished my novelette about vampires, and I started a rewrite on a short story I wrote a while ago. I'm hoping to have that done by next weekend, but it will all depend on how much motivation I can muster. So far, that hasn't been much!


Earlier this week, I was asking the 2 year old if he was ever going to go potty in the potty. His eyes got wide and he shook his head. He said, "Nooo! I fall down!" He was afraid to get on the toilet because he thought he'd fall in (a logical fear, really, because sometimes we do fall in!). I explained to him that we have an adapter so that he can't fall in, and he was cool with that. Now, he sits on the potty most chances he gets.

The 2 year old faced his fears and realized that things weren't as bad as he thought they were. We have opportunities to do that in our lives, and the next time a challenge like that comes up for you, face your fear. You'll probably discover it wasn't as bad as you thought it was.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)