Off

I'm not a big fan of 3-day weekends. If I'm actually able to go on vacation, it's wonderful. Otherwise, it's just another day I have to clean. Plus, things get crazy at work because you have one less day to get things done.

I am a schedule person, and when my schedule gets messed up, I get anxious. I try not to let it bother me, and I'm getting better (believe it or not), but it's still exhausting. I also hate daylight savings time. It throws me off for weeks.

I'm not trying to make today a whine session, but it seems like everything is off this week, and I'm not sure how to get back on track. I did have some points to make, but they're gone. I'm having issues with insurance and several people have been in to talk to me this morning, so I lost my thought process. (Yet another downside to a short week!) Maybe I'll just ride the rest of the week through and hope next week will be better. It can only go up, right?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)