Tough Question Tuesday

Which parent do you most take after?

I'm a pretty even mixture of my mom and dad: I have my dad's neurosis and my mom's temper.

I don't like to leave my house, and I get panicky when my schedule is changed. Those lovely qualities come from my dad. If I have anything to look forward to, it's that it will get worse as I get older!

I'm quick to anger and yell a lot. When I get really stressed out, I shut down and prefer to be alone. Destroying things helps, like chucking rocks across a dirt road or smashing CDs with a hammer. I have my mom to thank for that. If she is any indication, things will get better as I get older, and I will eventually mellow out.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)