How Quickly Things Change

I woke up in a ridiculously bad mood yesterday. Part of it was from lack of sleep, part of it was from my schedule being changed, and part of it was from who knows what. By the time I went to bed last night, I was floating on cloud nine.

Mid-morning, I received a call that started the brightening of my day. It was encouraging. Late afternoon, I talked to a library that I'm setting a reading/presentation up at, and the librarian was so nice and excited about having me, I couldn't help by smile. By evening, I opened my email to find contracts for my kids' books. I was so happy, I did a little dance in the living room, making my boys squeal with delight (which also helped improve my mood).

It's amazing how fast things can turn around, and when you least expect it. It goes both ways, of course, but I really prefer it going up (who doesn't?). I'm going to spend today relishing the good fortune of yesterday. Has anyone else had any wonderful news lately?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)