A Year in Review

I wanted to take a moment to highlight my stories/novels that came out this year. First of all, check out my newest, just came out today.



This is available here and on Amazon as a Kindle edition. If you order it from the MuseItUp Publisher's store, you can take an extra 15% off with this code: 2011ONUS.



I have a story in this anthology. You can get it here or on Amazon.

The other anthology I have story in is the "So Long,and Thanks for All the Brains."



This book is a monster! It's over 400 pages, and I'm sure the stories are fabulous! I haven't had a chance to read them yet, but I hope to remedy that soon. It can be found here and on Amazon.

I also had a novella come out this year, "The Weeping Bride."



It's only available at the eTreasures site right now, and you can get my individual story or the whole anthology with two other stories. I edited the other two, and they're good. It's worth it to get all three.

And last, but by far from least, Life After the Undead came out this year.



This book is available here and on Amazon.

I'm pretty proud of this book, and if you haven't already, please check it out. I would love to hear from any one who's read it, feel free to post a comment or drop me an email.

It's been a very accomplished 2011. I'm very happy with what I've done, and next year is going to be just as productive. My nonfiction book comes out, I have two children's books coming out, and my novella, "Finding Eden," will be published. I've turned other stories in to the publishers, and I'm hoping to get more written. As usual, you will be filled in on all my progress.

Hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)