This Week in Writing

DONE! I have finished the first draft of Wucaii. I still have a lot of work and revisions ahead of me, but the hard part is over. I'm going to let it sit for a bit and ruminate. I have a content edit to do, so I'll pick it up after that. (To be honest, I'll probably pick it up before that, but I'm going to let it sit over the weekend!)


The 3 year old is really good at clogging the toilet. Like most kids, he likes to use waaaay more toilet paper than humanly possible (at least he's concerned with cleanliness). Every time he does it, we have to get the plunger out, and he watches how we do it. Now, he knows to run into the other bathroom to get the plunger, even though he doesn't have the strength to actually use it.

Last night, I was getting ready to go to the store, and I knew he was in the bathroom. He'd been in there for a while, so I decided to check on him. About the same time I was heading down the hall, he was calling for me. He stood over the toilet, the plunger in hand.

Normally, we catch the clog before the toilet overflows, so I was in no hurry to get in there. Not last night. Water was streaming everywhere! In a panic, I shoved the plunger in, causing more water to spew out, and got it moving down the drain. Thank goodness the water was clean. My spouse would have been p*ssed if he had to clean up poopy water!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)