This Week in Writing

I am inputting edits for Wucaii after my first read through. I haven't made it very far, I'm working on chapter 3, but I'm hoping to accomplish a lot this weekend. After that, one more read through, then it's off to the beta readers (hi Betty, Amber, and Dax!). I hope they're excited!


The 4 year old and I went down to Denver with my mom, sister, and niece last night to see "Beauty and the Beast." It was his first play.

My spouse took the boys swimming yesterday, and he told me the 4 year old commented about how he was "going to the playoffs." (I told him he was going to see a play.)

My spouse asked him what he was talking about, and the 4 year old was convinced he was going to see a football game. My spouse explained to him it was singing and dancing on the stage, and his face fell with disappointment.

When I got home for lunch, he asked me if we were going to the playoffs, and I told him no. I again explained what we were going to see.

"That doesn't sound like fun," he pouted.

"Then you don't have to go, you can stay here," I told him.

"No, I'll go. I'll go."

And he did. And I'm pretty sure he liked it!

Hope your weekend is full of pleasant surprises, even if they weren't what you expected!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)