This Week in Writing

Edits, edits, edits. I finished the crisis that came up, then I had my own story to work on. I have two other novels to edit, then hopefully my nonfiction will be coming back in galley proof form. Eventually, my newest novel will come back from the beta readers.

I don't mind doing edits. Sometimes it's a nice change from creating. It gets old after a while, and I'm sure by May I'll be ready to create again!

Speaking of upcoming months, the publisher told me last night my story, Finding Eden, is scheduled for release on April 29.



As usual, I will let you know when it comes out!


Yesterday, my 5 year old had his yearly check-up. It was also his "kindergarten visit," so he had to have his final vaccinations. He knew they were coming. He kept telling me that he wasn't going to cry when he got his shots. Even so, I tried to get his mind off the impending needles.

One of the other things he had to do was pee in a cup. I told him that on the way, and he looked at me, his brow wrinkled in confusion.

"Why do I have to pee in a cup?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"What do they do with it?"

"Test it. Or maybe they drink it. Do you think they drink it?" I smiled through the rearview mirror.

He wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Yeah. I think they drink it."

When we got to the doctor, the nurse handed us the cup and we headed into the bathroom. When he finished, while washing our hands, he says, "I definitely think they drink it."

"We'll have to ask the doctor," I told him.

I wish you could've seen the look on the doctor's face when we asked. It helped, though. The 5 year old didn't think about shots until the needles came out.

Have a great weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)