Adjustments

Meet an Author will commence tomorrow.  I've been so crazy busy I forgot to send the author a reminder about the post!  Totally my bad.

Oh, man.  It's only Tuesday, and I can tell it's going to be a long week.  I'm not good with change.  I'm fairly OCD and stuck in a rut, so getting used to a new schedule takes me a little time.  I can do it, though.  I have to!

So far, the new job has been going well.  I have a lot of things to learn, but I have a long time to accomplish that.  It's way different than my other two jobs, and I have to retrain myself to be busy at work.  Because of that, my posts will probably suffer for a while.  At least until I find my groove.

On that note, I really should get to work.  I will get back into the swing of things, I swear!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)