CONTEST!

I have a $20 Amazon gift card.  I know you want that card.  Here's what you have to do to get it.  It's easy.  All you have to do is be the person who posts the most reviews about my books/stories or recommends them to the most friends.  For a list of all my books/stories (if you don't already know about them), you can access the tabs above.

It can be all or one of my stories.  You can post to blogs, Amazon, Facebook, twitter, Goodreads, wherever.  Just make sure people can access it.

Now, no cheating.  You actually have to read the stories and post a thoughtful review or it doesn't count.  Love it or hate it, I don't care, but tell others how you feel.

After you've posted your review, post the link either in the comments section on this blog or on my Facebook page.

If you recommend my stuff to a friend, have your friend comment on my blog or Facebook page.  Make sure they tell me who recommended it.

Easy.  You have from now until the end of the month.  I will announce the winner on October 1.

Have fun!  And thanks for playing!

UPDATE:  One of my biggest fans and bestest friend wants to get in on the action, so she has kindly offered to add $80 to the gift card.  You read that right, now you can win a $100 Amazon gift card!  Who wouldn't want that?  Thanks, Jamie!  YOU ROCK!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)