What Are You Reading this Week?

I'm reading It Came from Del Rio by Stephen Graham Jones.  I'm a bit late on the uptake, considering it came out in 2010.  I actually got to meet Stephen Graham Jones at Mile Hi Con, and he signed my book.  He's a really nice guy, and I'll get to see him again this year, although I doubt he remembers who I am.

I've made it about half way through.  It's told in two parts, one from the perspective of Dodd, and the other from Laurie.  I just finished Dodd's part.  I'm a little confused.  There aren't any chapter breaks, only bunny icons to separate the different sections.  Time is strange in the book, and it jumps around from past to present to way in the past.  I keep trudging through, though, hoping that by the end it will all come clear, which it might not since it's the first book in a series.  I'll let you know when I finish it.

What are you reading this week?


A while ago, while the boys were staying at Grandma's, some how or another they got on the topic of John Wayne.  I think they saw a glass or a coffee mug with his picture on it.  Grandpa is a huge fan.  Of course, they asked who it was.

"That's John Wayne," Grandma told them.

The 3 year old looked at her, the wheels turning in his head, and said, "Is he related to Bruce Wayne?"

Why, of course he is!  They are both awesome people!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)