This Week in Reading

Another lovely review was posted here.  Take the time to give it a read!

I've started reading Dead City by Joe McKinney for the Zombie Book of the Month Club.  I'm only on chapter 3, but I'm enjoying it so far.  Reading has been slow this week because it's been incredibly busy and I've gotten to bed late.  Thank goodness the weekend is upon us!  I'll have time to catch up!

I'm running slightly behind today, and I have to take the boys to a dentist appointment, so I don't have a story to post.  Sorry about that.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)