The Zombie Story By M.M. Shelley

M.M. Shelley is a storyteller, word smith and dreamer. She has traveled the world extensively in search of the magic which is often overlooked in every day life. M.M. Shelley is a native of southern California, and a student of mythology from which she gets much inspiration. Visit M.M. Shelley: www.mmshelley.com

The Zombie Story is the first novella in a young adult series.
 
Unfolding on the streets of Los Angeles is a new breed of monster... 

Orlando, fresh from the mid west, arrives at his new high school on his Harley Davidson. 

All he wants is to make it through the day, and begin his training as a Zombie Hunter. 

But someone has different plans for him. 

Currently free for your Kindle
 

After discovering what was hidden in Mexico and having to sneak back across the border Orlando returns to Los Angeles, but is unable to return to his home.
 
Instead of hunting Zombies he is now hunted. 
 
Betrayed by those he thought he could trust, Orlando must keep the truth of what he knows to himself.
 
That is until dead relatives return with dire warnings.


Q) What inspired you to write this story?
I enjoy zombie stories and magic and I thought this was a wonderful way to incorporate my love for both.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
It took me several months to work on The Zombie Story (The Chronicles of Orlando).
Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
Being able to connect, share my characters and my stories with readers and connecting with other authors.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
It would be time, not finding the time I would like to really sit and work on my writing or able to attend all of my writer meetings with my writing group.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Agatha Christie, the way she wrote her characters is inspirational.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
Butter, lately I found that I don’t have the taste for it anymore.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
I’m currently working on book three in the Chronicles of Orlando called City of the Un-Dead and I also have an audio book version of The Zombie Story that will be available soon. 
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)