Kane’s Bounty by A.S. Fenichel‏


A.S. Fenichel gave up a successful career in New York City to follow her husband to Texas and pursue her lifelong dream of being a professional writer. She’s never looked back.

A.S. adores writing stories filled with love, passion, desire, magic and maybe a little mayhem tossed in for good measure. Books have always been her perfect escape and she still relishes diving into one and staying up all night to finish a good story.

Multi-published in both erotic and historical romance, A.S. has 5 books currently available and three more under contract with Ellora’s Cave Publishing.

Originally from New York, she grew up in New Jersey, and now lives in the East Texas with her real life hero, her wonderful husband. When not reading or writing she enjoys cooking, travel, history, and puttering in her garden.

http://www.asfenichel.net/
http://asfenichel.net/blog/
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5154640.A_S_Fenichel
https://twitter.com/asfenichel
https://www.facebook.com/A.S.Fenichel
https://plus.google.com/113195747154467378107/posts
http://pinterest.com/asfenichel/boards/


Telepathic bounty hunter Kane has one rule—never get involved with a fugitive.

It’s a simple assignment with good money at the end. Picking Lena up is no problem. Protecting her when her ex-husband, mercenaries and another bounty hunter threaten her turns into the fight of their lives.

Together, the Stones of Adeline and Lena are powerful magic. She never considered the complication of the sexy bounty hunter and her undeniable desire for him. Their paranormal bond will need to be strong if they’re to survive together.


Book Trailer

Ellora’s Cave 
BN

Q) What inspired you to write this story? 
A) My publisher, Ellora’s Cave “called” for books about bounty hunters. It didn’t take long for ideas for Kane’s Bounty to start bubbling in my head.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
A) It took about six weeks to write the first draft.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing? 
A) Wow! Good question. I love everything about the writing process but I think that “the moment of recognition” is my favorite thing. You’re probably wondering what the heck I’m talking about. The moment of recognition is what I call the instant when something I see, hear, taste or read pops into my head as a scene in a story. It can be something innocent like a “call” for entries that says “bounty hunter” and in a flash a bar scene with Kane watching Lena is instantly played out in my mind. Sometimes it’s a dream and I have no idea what it means. Then a few weeks later, for no discernible reason, that dream evolves into a plot. It always happens suddenly and I love that unique moment when I say, “I’ve got it!”

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing? 
A) I don’t like self-editing very much. I like notes from critique partners and editors, but I find the process of self-editing very tedious.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
A) Helen Mirren. Because I think she’s stunning at any age and I hope to grow up to be her.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it? 
A) I’ll bet I’ have some duck sauce that’s pushing the one year mark. LOL

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
A) I’m really excited to report that I have three books in the works at this moment. Revving up the Holidays is a contemporary holiday novella that will be released November 22, 2013.

Alaskan Exposure is a cruise ship romance and should be out before the end of this year. It’s super-hot and I think you’ll love it.

Wishing Game will be out for the Spring of 2014 and is my second historical book.

Thanks very much for having me here today. I had a great time.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)