Sleepwalker by Tanith Davenport‏


Tanith Davenport began writing erotica at the age of 27 by way of the Romantic Novelists' Association New Writers' Scheme. Her debut novel "The Hand He Dealt" was released by Total-e-Bound in June 2011 and was shortlisted for the Joan Hessayon Award for 2012.

Tanith has had short stories published by Naughty Nights Press and House of Erotica. She loves to travel and dreams of one day taking a driving tour of the United States, preferably in a classic 1950s pink Cadillac Eldorado.

Tanith's idea of heaven is an Indian head massage with a Mojito at her side.

www.facebook.com/TanithDavenport
www.twitter.com/TanithDavenport
www.tanithdavenport.com
www.tanithdavenport.blogspot.com


Tally Haslam has too much to deal with. A herbalist and aromatherapist, her latest creation - an aphrodisiac potion - remains in unsaleable condition as she has nobody to test it with. And, much to her annoyance, she sleepwalks.

Hoping to get away from it all for a weekend, Tally travels to nearby Madigan Hall for their yearly Paranormal Evening—but on the first night she wakes up outside the bedroom of another guest: Kyle Hunter, who has chosen to pleasure himself with the door open. Tally escapes without being seen, but is unable to get Kyle out of her head—especially when she finds herself at the same table at him the following evening.

However, Tally's world is turned upside down when, at the paranormal dinner, she encounters the ghost of the Blue Lady, who seems determined not to leave her alone—and shows a disturbing penchant, when Tally sleepwalks again, for leading her astray…


Book Trailer

Coming up with the Idea

A question I am often asked is “Where do you get the ideas for your stories?” I have various answers to hand – “It came to me in a dream” is a common one. However, appropriate though it may have been, the idea for Sleepwalker did not come to me in a dream. In fact, it took a considerably more involved route.

Way back in ye olden days, when I was a regular blogger for Red Lipstick Diaries, it was suggested that we put together an anthology called Bayou Heat. While struggling to come up with some ideas of plantation passion, another image came into my head: that of a sleepwalking woman waking up to find herself outside the bedroom of an attractive man, who had conveniently left the door open while pleasuring himself. I noted it down and went back to my bayou research.

Some time later, after the anthology had been abandoned, I came back to my notes and started considering possible settings. At the time, Best Western Hotels were doing a series of ads on Dave before and after episodes of QI. One particular hotel caught my interest and I looked it up online, only to find they were doing a special Haunted Suite package. Well, that settled it – within moments my husband and I were booked in for the weekend and I had found not only my location but also another plot thread. My sleepwalking heroine would be staying in a haunted hotel for their Paranormal Evening and would have her life turned upside down by the resident ghost.

All I needed now were some strong characters to carry the story, and luckily I had a few to hand – I had been working on Tally, my herbalist and aromatherapist, for a while and as for Kyle, my hero, I had met several like him while researching paranormal investigations. There’s always one skeptical man who’s been dragged along by a friend, and in Kyle’s case his more open-minded sister Ashlee is responsible for his reluctant presence, even though the only spirits he cares about usually come with ice.

But when he encounters Tally, spirits rise…
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)