Recent Happenings

A while ago, before I had a contract with Booktrope, I entered The Appeal of Evil into The Dante Rossetti Awards 2013 for YA.  I didn't win, but I was a finalist.  That was incredibly exciting to me.  My heartfelt congratulations go out to all of those who did win.  Hooray!  I was honored to be in the presence of such great writers.


In addition, in the next three days, my friend Tamara and I will be heading to the AWP conference in Seattle.  I am so very excited for this.  I've been to conferences before, but small ones, so going to this prestigious and incredibly large one is going to be a new experience.  I get to meet my amazing book manager Wendy in person, and I will be at the Booktrope table to sell some books and meet the other authors.  It's going to be awesome!

When I get home, I have an appointment with my local Big Brothers Big Sisters to read my children's books to an after school program.  That should be a lot of fun.  I'm looking forward to that.

Then, in April, I will be giving my presentation about Women and Horror at the Rock Springs Library.  This is my hometown, so I'm excited to go back and speak to them.  I also get to hang out with my parents, so that's a bonus.

There may be some other opportunities that come up this year, but I think I'm starting out strong.  I'm excited to see where 2014 takes me.  So far, it's promising to be a great year.

In addition to these appearances, I am continuing to write.  I'm finishing up my nonfiction zombie book, as well as working on the sequel to The Appeal of Evil, which is called Dealing with the Devil.  Stay tuned for more exciting happenings!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)