Upcoming Appearances

First thing this morning, I received a text from my mom to let me know that my article was in the Rocket Miner.


I am doing my Women and Horror presentation at the Rock Springs Library.  It is based on part of my nonfiction book, Life Lessons from Slasher Films.

I'm very excited.  I revamped the presentation of my film clips, so I'm interested to see how smoothly that part goes.  If anyone is close and wants to see me present, it's on April 10th at 7:00 at the Rock Springs Library.  I promise you'll have fun!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)