Apologies

Just a quick note to apologize for being absent from the blog recently.  It has been crazy busy at my house.  Next weekend won't be any better.  It's going to be even busier.  I will get back on schedule as soon as I can!

On the plus side, I turned in Undead Obsessed for formatting on Friday, and I'm hoping Dealing with Devils will go to editing this coming week.

Undead Obsessed is still scheduled for release on Halloween, and Dealing with Devils is scheduled for publication on January 16.  Woooooot!

I hope the rest of you are having an awesome weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)