In Like a Lion (The Chimera Chronicles #1) by Karin Shah‏

I live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, and worship Jeni's Ice Cream, JK Rowling, Jayne Ann Krentz, the TV show Supernatural, and the movies, Hunt For Red October and The Princess Bride, though not necessarily in that order.  I am a fanatical reader of Romance, particularly Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance, and Paranormal Romance. I always write the book I want to read, so I tend to jump sub-genre a bit.

My husband and I are the parents of two kids (a girl and a boy) and slaves to two dogs ( a basenji and a vizsla) I was born in Rochester, NY, attended SUNY Oswego, and got my Master's in Information and Library Science at the University of Buffalo. I was a School Librarian in Webster, NY, for five years before starting my writing career. (I still miss my students.)

I have a new series starting with IN LIKE A LION. The Chimera Chronicles follows seven shape shifting brothers, separated in childhood, as they discover they are not alone and find love.

Website
Facebook
Twitter: @KarinShah
Amazon


Research scientist Dr. Anjali Mehta lost her beloved family in an earthquake. Only her work cuts through the paralyzing grief, but when she finds her new research subject, reputed mass murderer Jake Finn, maddeningly uncooperative and inexplicably sexy she's tempted to run away. How can she burn to touch a man behind bars—a killer?

What she doesn't know is that Jake is a chimera, a shapeshifter who can change into a lion or a dragon with all the strengths of both even in human form, who believes his ability to shape shift is nothing but a terrifying hallucination and his overpowering attraction to his new doctor proof positive he’s finally gone over the edge.

And the employer she trusts has an agenda all his own. If she can't believe the impossible, neither she nor Jake may make it out alive.


Goodreads link to book

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)