The Whole Collection

A few weeks ago, I posted a photo of the bat my mom knitted me on social media, and it got a lot of attention. I then posted a pic of the Baby Groot she made, and that went over pretty well too.

I thought I would share with you all of the creatures my mom has made me and my family over the years. They mean a lot to me, and I love that my mom makes them. Enjoy!


The sweet, sweet bat she made me. I was trying to figure out what to name it, and I decided on Ratu.

Adorable Baby Groot.

This is Lucinda the dragon. She sits on my bookshelf.


This is Pembroke the hedgehog. I've had him for a loooooong time. I've always wanted a pet hedgehog, but I don't really want/need another thing in my house to take care of or clean up after, so this was my mom's solutions to owning a pet. It works out well.


As many of you are aware, I'm a zombie fan, so my mom knitted me a zombie. This guy travels with me when I do my presentations. As you can see, he comes apart. He's part of a larger set where you can mix and match body parts with other zombies.

After I got my zombie, the boys wanted zombies of their own, but they wanted kitty zombies, so this is what my mom made.

I look forward to getting other creatures from my mom. They are so fun. Which one is your favorite?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)